Frequently asked questions
This is the function you should use if you need the IP address of your web hotel will not change without notice, e.g. if you have a name server that is not controlled by us, but want to point an external DNS to a web hotel with us.
This option has some drawbacks, read more here.
This option is currently not available to all, such as those with a HTTPS-certificate. If you can not find this option in your control panel, please contact customer service for assistance.
- Log on to the control panel at https://www.domeneshop.no/login
- Click My domains
- Click the relevant domain
- Click the tab Webhosting at the top of the page
- Click View/change to the right of the setting "Primary address of web hotel"
- Under "Web hotel available via" you will find "Static IP-address"
- Set this to "On"
- And click "update"
Note! It may take up to two minutes after the update before the new IP address appears under "IP address of the web hotel" on the same page. Both IPv4 and IPv6 address will change.