To manage your email addresses and users accounts, do the following:
- Log in to the control panel at www.domainname.shop/login
- Click on My Domains
- Select the appropriate domain, then click Manage email
- Then click on Show advanced settings to bring up all options
- Here you can choose whether you want email for the domain to be handled through Domainnameshop (standard).
- Or if you want to use a separate email server (advanced users).
More information about using your own email server can be found here.
- To create a new email address, click on the link Create a new email address and follow the instructions step by step.
- To add or remove recipients to an email address, click on the relevant email address on the left of the list.
- To delete an email address, click on the trash can at the far right.
PS! This does not delete the email user account where the mail is stored.
Email user accounts
PS! This only appears if you clicked Show advanced settings.
- To create a new email user account, click on the link Create new email user account and follow the instructions step by step.
- To change the description of an email user, click on the relevant email user in the list.
- To delete an email user, click on the trash can at the far right.
- To change the password of an email user, click Change on the line corresponding to the user whose password you want to change.