Frequently asked questions
Automatic spam filtering is enabled for all our e-mail customers, please see here for more details.
Additionally, we provide an option for automated filtering of probable spam (score between 5 and 10) into a separate Spam folder.
This filtering must be enabled explicitly for each account via webmail, here is how you can do that:
- Log into http://webmail.domainnameshop.com/ with the username and password in question.
- Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner on the page.
- Select "Preferences" in the list called "Settings" to the left.
- Select "Server Settings" in the "Section" list.
- Check the box marked as "Automatic Spam Filtering".
- Click on "Save" to save the setting.
It may take up to one hour before the change is in effect
This automatic filtering of spam requires that a folder is selected for Spam under the "Special Folders" menu.
This feature filters spam independently of webmail, even if you do not log in to the webmail.